Contract Release & Earnest Money Disposition Request

Guidelines for earnest money refunds and extension fees can be found in HUD’s Forfeiture and Extension Policy signed by the buyer in their contract package.  

Complete all fields below for the submission of the contract release.  Upon completion, a copy of the form will be emailed to you at the email address provided.  Confirm the email address is correct prior to submitting and be sure to also check your junk folder for the email. The Completed Form will need to be signed by all Buyers and the Selling Agent and emailed to: along with all supporting documentation.

Supporting Documentation Requirements can be found here.